I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Intermediate Level Crossword
1. To make pain or a bad feeling less severe; to alleviate.
3. To keep something the same or prevent it from being damaged or destroyed.
7. To make something become larger in amount or size.
8. To know the meaning of something that someone says.
9. To have something inside or include something as a part.
10. To encourage something to happen or develop.
12. To let a substance flow out from somewhere.
15. To express the most important facts or ideas about something in a short and clear form.
16. To take air into and out of the lungs.
17. To produce something, usually in large numbers in a factory.
18. To make available for use; to supply.
2. To make something officially acceptable or approved, especially after examining it.
4. To give money as a payment for something.
5. To stop doing or providing something; to end; to abandon.
6. To return something or someone to an earlier good condition or position.
7. To breathe air, smoke, or gas into your lungs.
11. To put in motion or move to act; to set off; to initiate.
13. To gain knowledge, comprehension, or mastery through experience or study.
14. To grow or change and become more advanced.
15. To cause to move alternately in different directions with jerky movements; to agitate.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live