I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
Intermediate Level Crossword
2. A break, especially the breaking of a bone or cartilage.
9. Unintended and progressive weight loss that is often accompanied by weakness, nutritional deficiencies and muscle wasting.
11. Effusion of serous fluid into the abdominal cavity.
12. The obstruction of a blood vessel by the formation of a blood clot.
15. A noisy quality of the voice.
16. Swelling of a part of or of the entire body due to an accumulation of an excess of water.
17. Loosely used to describe the gross anatomic result of the inflammatory process, as in the swelling of glands or fractured extremities.
18. A sensation of unsteadiness accompanied by a feeling of movement within the head.
19. The clear viscid secretion of the mucous membranes, consisting of mucin, epithelial cells, leukocytes, and various inorganic salts dissolved in water.
1. A sudden illness or an episode or exacerbation of chronic or recurrent illness.
3. A violent involuntary contraction or series of contractions of the voluntary muscles.
4. A feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness, an “out-of-sorts” feeling, often the first indication of an infection or other disease.
5. An injury to underlying tissues or bone in which the skin is unbroken, producing a hematoma or diffuse extravasation of blood; contusion.
6. The escape of blood from any part of the vascular system.
7. Substernal pain or burning sensation, usually associated with regurgitation of acid-peptic gastric juice into the oesophagus; pyrosis.
8. General term for inability to hear.
10. A soft, nonrigid, insoluble mass formed when a liquid (blood or lymph) gels.
13. A reflex excited by an irritation of the mucous membrane of the nose, leading to expel air from the nose and mouth by an involuntary spasmodic contraction of the muscles of expiration.
14. A sensation of cold, with convulsive shaking of the body.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live