I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Intermediate Level Crossword
2. Rate of change of temperature, pressure, or other variable as a function of distance, time, or other continuously changing influence.
5. The solid matter that is discharged in a bowel movement.
7. A clear, watery fluid derived from body tissues that contains white blood cells, and circulates throughout the lymphatic system, returning to the venous bloodstream through the thoracic duct.
11. A single complete cycle of contraction and dilation of heart muscle.
14. An intermediary substance released from cells that regulates or causes physiologic consequences.
15. Thick, yellow-green-brown fluid produced by the liver, stored in the gallbladder, and discharged into the upper part of the digestive tract (duodenum), where it dissolves fats, preparing them for further digestion.
16. The human body, consisting of head, neck, trunk, and limbs.
1. The increase in size of a living being or any of its parts occurring in the process of development.
3. A bundle of fibres that uses electrical and chemical signals to transmit sensory and motor information from one body part to another.
4. The structure at which a nervous impulse passes from one neuron, the afferent, to another, the efferent.
5. An annular muscle surrounding and able to contract or close a bodily opening.
6. A membrane enclosed structure, in cells, that has a specialised function.
8. Programmed cell death.
9. A usually tubular enclosed passage.
10. A component of a biologic fluid that binds a ligand and transports that ligand to a new location; transporter.
12. The path that air follows to get into and out of the lungs.
13. An elongated area; a passage or pathway.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live