I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
PHARMACOLOGY AND PHARMACOTHERAPY
Intermediate Level Crossword
2. A compulsive physiological need for and use of a habit-forming substance characterized by tolerance and by well-defined physiological symptoms upon withdrawal.
5. An agent to prevent conception.
6. A chemical agent that relieves smooth muscle spasms.
8. An agent that induces abortion.
12. A drug that relaxes bronchial muscle resulting in expansion of the bronchial air passages.
13. An agent that promotes sleep.
14. Therapeutic or pharmacological result of a drug or treatment in a controlled clinical situation.
15. A somatic state which develops after chronic administration of certain drugs; this state is characterized by the necessity to continue administration of the drug in order to avoid the appearance of uncomfortable or dangerous (withdrawal) symptoms.
16. A medication that helps bring up mucus and other material from the lungs, bronchi, and trachea.
1. Substance, structurally similar to a metabolite, which competes with it or replaces it, and so prevents or reduces its normal utilization.
2. A compound that reversibly depresses neuronal function, which produces loss of ability to perceive pain and/or other sensations.
3. An agent that causes dilation of the blood vessels.
4. A drug used to prevent or treat depression.
7. An activity resulting from a pharmacist professional assessment to resolve a medication management issue.
8. Substance which relieves or reduces fever.
9. A drug that quiets nervous excitement.
10. An agent that relieves congestion (as of mucous membranes).
11. A reason or particular circumstance that indicates the advisability or necessity of a specific medical treatment or procedure.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live