I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Intermediate Level Crossword
6. Removal of drugs from the body.
8. Process by which a drug moves from its site of administration, usually across biological membranes, to the systemic circulation or its site of action in the body.
10. Application of a known amount of a substance to an organism, in a reproducible manner and by a defined route.
11. The physical break-up of an intact dosage form to its component aggregates.
12. Conceptualized part of the body (organs, tissues, cells, or fluids) considered as an independent system, for purposes of modelling and assessment of distribution and clearance of a substance.
13. Amount of drug in a given volume of plasma.
1. A specified quantity of a therapeutic agent, such as a drug, prescribed to be taken at one time or at stated intervals.
2. The fate of a therapeutic agent after absorption, which corresponds to the sum of its distribution and elimination.
3. A measurement of the rate and extent to which a drug reaches the systemic circulation.
4. Combination of mechanisms by which a drug is irreversibly transferred from the systemic circulation into extracorporeal fluids.
5. Drug biotransformation, generally into more polar compounds readily excreted from the body through urine or faeces.
7. The complete and irreversible elimination of a drug from the body; expressed as the volume of plasma from which drug is completely removed per unit of time.
9. The process of release of a drug from the pharmaceutical formulation.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live