I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Intermediate Level Crossword
1. Dispersion of liquid or solid material in a gas.
4. An excipient that facilitates the disintegration of a tablet or other dosage form in contact with water or gastro-intestinal fluid.
5. A volume of liquid regarded as a unit of dosage.
6. A surface-active agent promoting the formation and stabilization of an emulsion.
10. A component of a tablet or capsule, usually present to add bulk to the dosage form.
12. Process in which powder particles are made to aggregate to larger particles called granules.
13. A small glass vial sealed after filling.
14. A system containing two immiscible liquids in which one is dispersed, in the form of small globules (internal phase), throughout the other (external phase).
15. Device that disperses liquids to aerosols for therapeutic use by inhalation through a mask.
16. Something that is a component part of any combination or mixture.
2. Used as processing aid in tablet and capsule manufacturing, to facilitate the movement of the formulation, and to reduce the energy of compression.
3. The product that results from adding a drug to a parenteral solution for administration to a patient.
7. A substance formulated alongside the active ingredient of a medication.
8. A class of pharmacopoeial preparations of finely divided, undissolved drugs dispersed in liquid vehicles for oral or parenteral use.
9. Substance that acts as adhesive to bind together powders for making tablets (direct tableting) or granules (granulation) that are mainly used in tableting.
11. A usually disk-shaped piece of material that is worn on the skin and contains a drug that is absorbed at a constant rate through the skin and into the bloodstream.
12. A substance that is added to a powder to improve its flowability by reducing interparticle friction and cohesion.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live