I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Intermediate Level Crossword
2. The length of time that a person has lived; duration of life.
3. A measurement that indicates how heavy a person is.
8. A person between birth and puberty. The plural form for the noun child is children.
11. The regular expansion and contraction of an artery caused by the heart pumping blood through the body, which can be felt with the fingers, especially where an artery is near the surface of the body, as in the wrist or neck. It is usually recorded as beats per minute.
12. Either of the two major forms of individuals that occur in many species and that are distinguished respectively as male or female.
14. Patient who is not hospitalized for treatment.
16. The condition of being female or male; sex.
17. A word or set of words that constitutes the distinctive designation of a person.
19. A person’s name written in a distinctive way as a form of identification in authorizing a document.
20. The distance from the lowest to the highest point of a human being in a natural standing position; stature.
1. Each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.
4. Patient requiring hospitalisation for treatment.
5. Recurrent, often unconscious patterns of behaviour that are acquired through frequent repetition.
6. A person's usual or principal work or business, especially as a means of earning a living. A person's job or profession.
7. A person bearing an X and Y chromosome pair in the cell nuclei, and normally having a penis, scrotum, and testicles, and developing hair on the face at adolescence.
9. A set of attitudes, habits, or possessions associated with a particular person; the way in which a person lives.
10. An infant in its first month of life; neonate.
13. The place where someone lives or an organization is situated.
15. A person bearing two X chromosomes in the cell nuclei, and normally having a vagina, a uterus and ovaries, and developing at puberty a relatively rounded body and enlarged breasts.
18. A fully grown and mature individual.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live