I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Intermediate Level Crossword
6. Presence of microorganisms on skin or mucosa.
7. A person, animal, or plant that harbours and transmits the causative agent of an infectious disease, but is asymptomatic or immune to it.
9. An organism in which a microorganism that is pathogenic for some other species lives and multiplies without damaging its host.
11. The prevention of an infectious disease by the use of chemical agents.
13. A spherical bacterium. The plural form is cocci.
14. Any of various relatively small elongated usually naked and soft-bodied parasitic animals.
15. An immunologically defined variant of a microorganism; one that bears a unique epitope on its surface.
1. The population of microorganisms inhabiting the internal and external surfaces of healthy conventional animals.
2. One of a group of genetically identical cells or organisms derived from a common ancestor.
3. Chemical substance, either produced by a microorganism or by synthetic means, that is capable of killing or inhibiting the growth of disease-causing microorganisms.
4. Separation of an organism from others, usually by making serial cultures.
5. Rendering an object, the hands or skin free of pathogens.
7. Presence of microorganisms on objects, in the environment, or in samples for analysis.
8. The capacity of a species or strain of microorganism to survive exposure to a drug formerly effective against it.
10. A range of effectiveness against pathogenic organisms.
12. An organism that transmits a pathogen from one organism or source to another.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live