I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT
Intermediate Level Crossword
2. An instrument consisting of a lens or combination of lenses, for making enlarged images of minute objects.
5. An apparatus that rotates at high speed and separates substances of different densities.
6. The long hollow pointed part of a syringe, which is inserted into the body, for introducing material into or removing material from it.
9. An instrument for measuring temperature, especially one having a graduated glass tube with a bulb containing a liquid, that expands and rises in the tube as the temperature increases.
10. An acoustic medical device for auscultation, or listening to the internal sounds of the human body.
15. An apparatus for sterilization by steam under pressure.
16. A long, hollow cylinder for holding or transporting liquids or gases.
17. A device used for cutting materials, consisting of two sharp blades that are joined in the middle, and two handles with holes to put your fingers through.
18. A heavy, deep bowl in which solid materials are crushed with a heavy tool (called a pestle).
1. A mobile chair fitted with wheels, for use as a means of transport by a person who is unable to walk as a result of illness, injury, or disability.
3. An appliance, cabinet, or room for storing items at a low temperature.
4. A narrow glass tube used for measuring liquid, or for moving small amounts of liquid from one place to another.
7. A programmable electronic machine that performs high-speed mathematical or logical operations or that assembles, stores, or otherwise processes information.
8. A small tube with a suction bulb at one end for drawing in a liquid and releasing it in drops.
11. Long, thin, flexible tube inserted into a body cavity or vessel to allow the passage of fluids.
12. A small implement having a broad, flat, flexible blade that is used to mix, spread, or lift material.
13. An instrument or machine for weighing people or things.
14. A porous material through which a liquid or gas is passed in order to separate the fluid from suspended particulate matter.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live