I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Intermediate Level Crossword
3. A healthcare professional whose practice is limited to a particular class of patients, or of diseases, or of technique.
5. The rate of occurrence of new cases of a particular disease in a population.
7. The people who work for a particular company or organization.
8. Therapeutic utility of a drug or treatment when used by the public at large under uncontrolled, real world conditions.
11. A measure of the result of an intervention or treatment.
14. An outbreak of a contagious disease that spreads rapidly and widely.
15. Loss of sensation resulting from pharmacologic depression of nerve function.
16. A patient's condition requiring immediate treatment.
17. An activity or set of activities aimed at modifying a process, course of action or sequence of events, in order to change the expected outcome.
18. A series of coordinated activities designed to produce a particular result.
1. A vehicle equipped for transporting the injured or sick.
2. Excision of a small piece of living tissue for microscopic or biochemical examination; usually performed to establish a diagnosis.
4. The removal of tissue from one part of the body or from one individual and its implantation or insertion in another, especially by surgery.
6. A procedure that removes waste substances from the circulating blood; often performed on patients with kidney disease.
9. Act or conduct of diagnosis, treatment, or operation.
10. The percentage of a population that is affected with a particular disease at a given time.
12. Gross and microscopic postmortem examination of the organs of the body to determine cause of death or pathological changes.
13. A structured, directed, salaried, postgraduate training program in a defined area of medicine or pharmacy practice.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live