I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
CLINICAL LABORATORY ANALYSIS
Intermediate Level Crossword
4. A logarithmic expression of the amount of light absorbed by a substance containing coloured molecules; optical density.
6. An index of how well a test or procedure in fact measures what it purports to measure.
8. Expectorated matter, especially mucus or mucopurulent matter expectorated in diseases of the air passages.
9. The process of checking, standardizing, or adjusting a method or instrument so that it yields accurate results.
10. Substance used in performing a laboratory test.
12. A solution containing a known level or concentration of analyte that will not change and can be used to calculate diagnostic results. Normally used to calibrate manual or semi-automated tests.
14. A diagnostic method using antigen-antibody reactions.
16. The washing out of a hollow cavity or organ by copious injections and rejections of fluid.
1. A characteristic and fairly uniform concentration of a constituent of the blood or other body fluid.
2. The volume percentage of red blood cells in blood.
3. Risk or hazard to health or the environment from biological agents.
5. A serum based material with assigned target values and acceptable ranges to evaluate the accuracy and reproducibility of a diagnostic assay.
7. The curved upper surface of a liquid in a container.
11. A sterile, sharp-pointed blade used to perform a capillary puncture.
13. A value expressed as a fraction that gives the highest dilution of a solution in which a particular analyte can still be measured.
15. A thin specimen for examination; it is usually prepared by spreading material uniformly onto a glass slide, fixing it, and staining it before examination.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live