I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Intermediate Level Crossword
3. A situation requiring a choice between equally undesirable alternatives.
7. Any claim that is morally just or legally granted as allowable or due to a person.
8. A rule or set of rules regulating the government of a state, the relationship between the organs of government and the subjects of the state, and the relationship or conduct of subjects towards each other.
10. Maintenance of the privacy of patients, including their personal identity and all medical information.
12. A choice made between alternative courses of action in a situation of uncertainty.
1. The moral duty to do no harm.
2. The inherent and inalienable value of every human being. An innate right to be valued, respected and receive ethical treatment.
4. The moral right to choose and follow one’s own plan of life and action.
5. The fair and equitable distribution of burdens and benefits within a community.
6. The mutual dealings, connections, or feelings that exist between two parties, countries, people, etc.
9. The moral duty to assist persons in need.
11. A task or action that a person is bound to perform for moral or legal reasons.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live