I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Intermediate Level Crossword
3. The arrangement of atoms in a molecule of a chemical compound.
4. An attraction between atoms that allows the formation of chemical substances.
5. A large molecule made of smaller, identical units (called monomers) linked together.
7. The formation of a chemical compound through the combination of simpler compounds or elements.
10. A substance in which another substance is dissolved, forming a solution.
11. A measurement of the amount of solute dissolved in a liquid.
12. A symbolic representation of the composition or structure of a compound.
13. A substance, usually used in small amounts relative to the reactants, that modifies and increases the rate of a reaction, without being consumed in the process.
15. The smallest particle of a substance that retains the chemical and physical properties of the substance, and is composed of two or more atoms.
16. A substance dissolved in another substance; usually the component of a solution present in the lesser amount.
17. A substance that is formed during a chemical reaction.
1. The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element, consisting of a positively charged nucleus of neutrons and protons, that exerts an electrical attraction on one or more electrons in motion around it.
2. A process that results in the interconversion of chemical species.
4. A substance which reduces the concentration of hydrogen ions in water.
6. An ionic compound that dissolves in water to conduct electricity.
8. An atom or atom group electrically charged by the loss or gain of electrons, represented by a plus or a minus sign, as a cation or anion.
9. A detailed description of the process leading from the reactants to the products of a reaction.
10. A homogeneous mixture of two or more substances in which the molecules of the substances are completely dispersed.
14. A substance participating in a chemical reaction, especially one used to detect, measure, or produce another substance.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live