I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Intermediate Level Crossword
2. The area where two bones are attached for the purpose of permitting body parts to move.
3. One of the paired female reproductive glands containing the oocytes.
5. Either of the two fleshy folds which surround the opening of the mouth in humans and many other vertebrates.
9. The upper portion of the small intestine which extends from the stomach to the jejunum.
10. Organ located in the abdomen that functions mainly to store blood cells, remove old blood cells from circulation, produce lymphocytes to fight infection, and filter foreign substances from the blood.
11. One of the two oval male gonads, located in the cavity of the scrotum; testis.
12. The bones of the head collectively; cranium.
14. The lateral portion of the scapular region, where the scapula joins with the clavicle and humerus and is covered by the rounded mass of the deltoid muscle.
17. A hard connective tissue consisting of cells embedded in a matrix of mineralized ground substance and collagen fibres.
18. The region of the upper limb between arm and forearm surrounding the elbow joint, especially posteriorly.
19. A large, irregularly piriform sac between the esophagus and the small intestine, lying just inferior to the diaphragm.
1. The organ of copulation and urination in the male.
4. Female sex organ. It is an organ of copulation that receives the penis during sexual intercourse.
6. An elongated lobulated retroperitoneal gland extending from the concavity of the duodenum to the spleen. It secretes from its exocrine part pancreatic juice that is discharged into the intestine, and from its endocrine part the internal hormones insulin and glucagon.
7. A pear-shaped organ on the inferior surface of the liver; it serves as a storage reservoir for bile.
8. Either of a pair of prominent masses of lymphoid tissue that lie one on each side of the throat.
13. A joint in the middle part of the human leg that is the articulation between the femur, tibia, and patella.
15. One of the fine, keratinized filamentous epidermal growths arising from the skin of the body of mammals.
16. The hollow muscular organ in which the ootid is developed into the embryo and fetus; womb.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live