I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Basic Level Crossword
1. To give an opinion or suggestion to someone about what should be done.
4. To seek information or advice from someone, especially an expert or professional.
7. To observe and check the progress or quality of something over a period of time.
9. To ascertain the size, amount, or degree of something by using an instrument or device marked in standard units.
10. To feel pain or distress; to sustain loss, injury, harm, or punishment.
13. To advise someone to do something.
15. To prepare and give out medicines according to a doctor’s prescription.
17. To keep something from happening.
18. To examine something in order to determine its accuracy, quality, or condition.
1. To apply something as a remedy.
2. To raise to a more desirable condition; to make or become better.
3. To put or keep things in a special place for use in the future.
4. To produce or create by combining two or more ingredients or parts.
5. To give medical aid to counteract a disease or condition.
6. To prepare according to a specified formula.
8. To tell someone about particular facts.
11. To study a subject in detail, especially in order to discover new information or reach a new understanding.
12. To give instructions to a person to get a specific form of therapeutic treatment.
14. To throw away; to reject.
16. To judge or calculate the quality, importance, amount, or value of something.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live