I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Basic Level Crossword
3. A substance that causes injury, illness, or death, especially by chemical means.
6. Causing death.
8. The fact or condition of being affected by something.
9. Evaluation of the patient using selected skills of history-taking, physical examination, laboratory, imaging, and social evaluation, to achieve a specific goal.
11. Injury or harm impairing the function or condition of a person or thing.
13. Substance capable of specifically counteracting or reducing the effect of a potentially toxic substance in an organism, by a relatively specific chemical or pharmacological action.
1. A poisonous substance, especially one produced by a biological organism.
2. The possibility that something bad or unpleasant (such as an injury or a loss) will happen.
4. An excessive dose of a drug.
5. A systematic examination or assessment, done especially to detect an unwanted substance or attribute.
7. The point that must be exceeded to begin producing a given effect or result, or to elicit a response.
10. A chance of being injured or harmed; danger.
12. Improper use of drugs or other substances.
14. Damage or harm done to or suffered by a person or thing.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live