I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
Basic Level Crossword
4. A yellowish pigmentation of the skin, tissues, and certain body fluids caused by the deposition of the bile pigment bilirubin.
6. A physical injury to the body consisting of a laceration or breaking of the skin or mucous membrane.
11. Response of the body to injury such as trauma or infection; when localized, recognized by pain, heat, swelling and redness.
13. An explosive expulsion of air from the lungs acting as a protective mechanism to clear the air passages, or as a symptom of pulmonary disturbance.
16. A painful involuntary spasmodic contraction of a muscle.
17. A sensation of discomfort in the upper stomach with an involuntary inclination to vomit.
19. An uncomfortable sensation of irritation of the skin or mucous membranes that causes scratching or rubbing of the affected parts; pruritus.
20. Lack of strength or potency.
1. A state of impaired awareness associated with a desire or inclination to sleep.
2. The physical feeling caused by disease, injury, or something that hurts the body.
3. Losing blood as a result of the rupture of blood vessels.
5. Subjective indicator of a disease.
7. An abnormally frequent discharge of semisolid or fluid fecal matter from the bowel. The opposite of constipation.
8. The ejection of matter from the stomach in retrograde fashion through the oesophagus and mouth; vomiting.
9. A kind of skin rash notable for pale red, raised, itchy bumps. The exciting cause may be certain foods or drugs, infection, or emotional stress; hives.
10. A condition in which bowel movements are infrequent or incomplete. Constipation is the opposite of diarrhoea.
12. A body temperature that is higher than normal.
14. Pain in the head; cephalalgia.
15. Redness of the skin, especially of the face.
18. A small raised area of the outer layer of the skin filled with a watery liquid.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live