I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Basic Level Crossword
5. A physician's order for the preparation and administration of a drug or device for a patient.
8. An individual who has been adequately trained to prepare and dispense pharmaceutical under the direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist.
9. It is a health science that aims to ensure the safe and effective use of pharmaceutical drugs.
10. A healthcare professional expert on drug therapy, who optimizes medication use to provide patients with positive health outcomes.
11. A commercial business whose focus is to research, develop, market and distribute drugs; drug company.
12. A drug or other form of medicine that is used to treat or prevent disease; medicament.
1. Direct involvement of the pharmacist in the design, implementation, and monitoring of a therapeutic drug plan to produce specific therapeutic outcomes.
2. A community based pharmacy where the pharmacist does compounding, dispensing and documentation of prescriptions, in addition to patient counseling and sometimes consultations with doctors.
3. Pharmacy practice philosophy that has shifted the focus of pharmacists from drug products themselves to the safe and optimally effective use of drug products in patients.
4. The department of the hospital to manage the procurement, storage, preservation, compounding, preparation, distribution or dispensing of medicines in the hospital.
6. A drug developed to specifically treat a rare medical condition.
7. A substance used in the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of a disease, as a component of a medication; medicine.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live