I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Basic Level Crossword
1. A semisolid emulsion of either the oil-in-water or the water-in-oil type, ordinarily intended for topical use.
3. Dry solid material consisting of many, usually free flowing, fine particles.
5. A small globular mass of some coherent, but soluble, substance containing a medicinal substance to be swallowed.
6. Form under which a drug is presented as medicinal product.
7. A semisolid preparation usually containing medicinal substances and intended for external application.
9. Substance used in pharmaceutical formulations to inhibit the reaction with oxygen in the surrounding atmosphere.
10. Substance included in pharmaceutical formulations to inhibit the growth or kill microorganisms inadvertently introduced during manufacture or use.
12. The extent to which a product retains, within specified limits and throughout its period of storage and use, the same properties and characteristics that it possessed at the time of its manufacture.
1. A solid dosage form in which the drug is enclosed in a hard or soft soluble container, usually of a form of gelatine.
2. Pharmacologically inactive component of a dosage form. It may contribute to shape, appearance, patient acceptability, stability, biopharmaceutical profile, and improvement of the manufacturing process.
4. A small solid preparation shaped for ready introduction into one of the orifices of the body (rectum, urethra, vagina), for systemic or local effect. It is made of a substance, usually medicated, which is solid at room temperatures but melts at body temperature.
8. Solid dosage form compressed into a specific shape containing medicinal substances with or without suitable diluents.
11. Specific quantity of a drug or other material that is intended to have uniform character and quality, and is produced according to a single manufacturing order; lot.
12. Liquid preparation of high sugar concentration with or without medicinal and additional flavouring substances.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live