I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Basic Level Crossword
3. The food consumed at regular intervals or at a specified time.
4. Any of various soft, solid, or semisolid organic compounds constituting the esters of glycerol and fatty acids and their associated organic groups.
6. Neutral compounds of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen, mainly sugars, and starches, together constituting one of the three principal types of nutrients used as energy sources by the body.
7. Any condition in which the body does not receive enough nutrients for proper function.
9. Taste perceived in food or liquid in the mouth.
10. Weighing more than is normal, necessary, or allowed, especially having more body weight than is considered normal or healthy for one's age or build.
14. Nutrient present and required in the body in minute quantities (vitamins, trace elements).
16. A desire or motive derived from a biologic or psychological need for food, water, sex, or affection.
17. The first meal of the day, usually eaten in the morning.
18. Any one of various liquids for drinking, usually excluding water.
19. A constituent of food necessary for normal physiologic function.
1. A prescribed course of eating and drinking in which the amount and kind of food, as well as the times at which it is to be taken, are regulated for therapeutic purposes.
2. Dietary material containing substances such as cellulose, lignin, and pectin, which are resistant to the action of digestive enzymes.
3. Nutrient that is required in relatively large amounts and can be metabolized to produce energy (carbohydrates, proteins, fats).
5. It is a unit of measure for both, the energy supplied by food and the energy used by the body.
8. A sensation of dryness in the mouth and throat related to a need or desire to drink.
11. A strong desire or need for food.
12. Any of a group of substances that, in very small amounts, are essential for normal growth, development, and metabolism. They cannot be synthesized in the body and must be supplied by the diet.
13. The amount of something (such as food or drink) that is taken into your body.
15. The chief meal of the day, usually eaten in the evening, but sometimes, in Britain, the meal eaten at midday.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live