I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Basic Level Crossword
3. The treatment of disease or disorder by any method.
5. A graduate and licensed physician or pharmacist receiving training in a specialty, usually in a hospital.
7. Entry. As a patient admission (into a hospital). The opposite of admission in this context is discharge.
9. To allow someone to leave a hospital.
10. Measures designed to preserve health and prevent the spread of disease.
11. A state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease.
12. A rule or instruction that shows or tells how something should be done.
14. A sick individual, especially under the care and treatment of a healthcare professional.
16. A scheduled meeting with a healthcare professional.
17. A person who purchases goods or services from another; client.
1. Abnormal, scientifically verifiable process occurring in the body.
2. Prediction about the course or outcome of a disease or illness.
4. A skilled healthcare professional trained and licensed to practice medicine, as distinguished from one specializing in surgery.
6. The treatment of injuries or disorders of the body by incision or manipulation, especially with instruments, in order to repair or remove damaged or diseased parts.
8. Medical or surgical management of a patient.
9. The determination of the nature of a disease or condition or the distinguishing of one disease or condition from another.
13. A person formally educated and trained in the care of the sick, especially in a hospital.
15. A large room or other area in a medical facility where patients experiencing similar medical conditions or receiving similar treatment are housed.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live