I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
DISEASES AND CONDITIONS
Basic Level Crossword
3. A recurrence of symptoms of a disease after a period of improvement.
4. A set of signs and symptoms that tend to occur together and which reflect the presence of a particular disease.
7. A disease of the eye characterized by increased intraocular pressure, excavation, and atrophy of the optic nerve; produces defects in the field of vision and eventual blindness.
8. A chronic inflammatory lung disorder characterized by obstruction of airways.
10. A lesion through the skin or a mucous membrane resulting from loss of tissue.
11. An unfavorable evolution of a disease, a health condition or a therapy.
13. The state of carrying a developing embryo or foetus within the female body; gestation.
14. A prolonged and usually abnormal inability to obtain adequate sleep.
15. A disorder of carbohydrate metabolism usually characterized by inadequate secretion or utilization of insulin, excessive urine production, excessive amounts of sugar in the blood and urine, thirst, hunger, and loss of weight.
1. Condition in which there is a reduction in the number of red blood cells or amount of haemoglobin per unit volume of blood below the reference interval.
2. A condition that is characterized by excessive accumulation and storage of fat in the body.
5. A condition that is marked by recurrent usually unilateral severe headache often accompanied by nausea and vomiting.
6. A state of profound depression of the vital processes of the body that is caused usually by severe injuries, haemorrhage, burns, sepsis, or major surgery.
9. An abnormal benign or malignant new growth of tissue that possesses no physiological function, and arises from uncontrolled usually rapid cellular proliferation.
11. A malignant tumour of potentially unlimited growth that expands locally by invasion and systemically by metastasis.
12. A chronic disease involving the joints of the body, leading to swelling, stiffness, pain, and possible loss of function.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live