I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Basic Level Crossword
2. That part of the central nervous system contained within the cranium.
5. Either of the pair of mammary glands extending from the front of the chest in pubescent and adult females.
7. The distal part of the upper limb, comprising the wrist, palm, and fingers.
9. The largest gland of the body, lying beneath the diaphragm in the upper right portion of the abdominal cavity, which secretes bile and is active in the formation of certain blood proteins and in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
10. The terminal part of the vertebrate leg upon which an individual stands. The plural form for the noun foot is feet.
11. Specialized organ at the entrance of the respiratory system that conducts, warms, humidifies, and cleans the inspired air and houses the olfactory system.
12. The anterior portion of the neck, beginning at the back of the mouth, consisting anatomically of the pharynx and larynx.
13. The part of the body between the neck and the abdomen, enclosed by the ribs and the sternum.
14. The digestive tube passing from the stomach to the anus. It is divided primarily into the small intestine and the large intestine; bowel; gut.
16. Any of the five terminating members of the hand.
1. One of the paired organs that excrete urine, remove nitrogenous wastes of metabolism, reclaim important electrolytes and water, contribute to blood pressure control and erythropoiesis (via erythropoietin production).
3. The upper or anterior extremity of the animal body, containing the brain and the organs of sight, hearing, taste, and smell.
4. The organ of hearing and equilibrium.
6. One of the hard conic structures within the mouth that allow for biting and mastication. The plural form for the noun tooth is teeth.
7. The muscle that pumps blood received from veins into arteries throughout the body.
8. Opening at the head of the alimentary canal, through which food and drink are taken in, and through which a person speaks and can breathe.
9. The segment of the inferior limb between the knee and the ankle.
10. The front part of the human head.
12. A mobile mass of muscular tissue covered with mucous membrane, occupying the cavity of the mouth. It bears taste buds and assists in mastication, deglutition, and articulation of speech.
15. Part of body by which the head is connected to the trunk, it extends from the base of the cranium to the top of the shoulders.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live