I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Basic Level Crossword
6. Inside the body. Present or arising within an organism or one of its parts.
8. Affected by physical or mental illness.
9. Characterized by fever; feverish.
12. Situated at, on, or near the outside. Coming or derived from a source outside the subject affected.
14. In medicine, lasting a long time. A chronic condition is one that lasts three months or more.
17. Occurring simultaneously. Refers to symptoms that happen at the same time as the chief complaint.
18. Causing great discomfort, damage, or distress.
19. Able or likely to cause harm or injury.
20. Causing or capable of causing harm; injurious.
1. A disease or condition that does not have an identifiable cause.
2. Moderate in action or effect; not severe.
3. Unstable. Easily altered or destroyed.
4. Harmful and potentially fatal.
5. Free from bacteria or other living microorganisms.
7. Affecting the body as a whole.
10. Originating outside of an organ, tissue, cell or the body.
11. Originating in or produced within an organ, tissue, cell or by the body.
13. Not inherited; developed after birth.
15. Present at birth.
16. Intended to be thrown away after use.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live